Web site Design and Re design Services
An interactive user friendly web site will bring the right prospects for your business. It will deliver the most appropriate message in the most efficient manner.
andyalagappan.com has been instrumental in bringing successes for a large number of businesses, We follow a set of proven yet flexible methodologies for all our web development projects. Our websites are result-oriented and they incorporate the following deliverables:
- A great Responsive + Smart Phone / Tablet friendly design that is compliant to your business image.
- An efficient layout and organized navigational structure. Today’s smart users are primarily interested in locating the right information with little effort. Our design objective is, therefore, to deliver our clients with highly usable websites.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) features, which enables your organization to experience high visibility in the popular search engines.
- Fast downloadable features. You only get a few seconds to create a good impression on your potential customers. You, therefore, want your website to be quickly downloadable in order to showcase your clients your products, projects or solutions fast.
- Website is W3C Compliant & XHTML and CSS Validated.
Content Management System (CMS) allows organizations to publish content on their sites in the most effective manner; it enables them to present the most up to date information in front of their target audiences; it enables them to add/modify content of the website without disrupting the consistency of the layout.
Mobile Apps Development Services
We have built & launched more than 100 apps for iPhone, Android & Ipad , many of which have become successes.
We have dedicated iPhone SDK’s to code your ideas’s in to apps. Our Web developers/Programmers, iPhone Application Developers are here to exclusively understand your project requirements and assist you execute the solutions.
Apps have to be approached with a “Sales/Profit” objective & we provide answers for questions like :
– Is it possible?
– What is the competition?
– Will it cost more than what I hope to make?